WE ARE ALL ABOUT GETTING
Coffee + Dunn,
What’s in a Name?
Coffee + Dunn is about a “way of working”. From the start, we envision a collaborative relationship with our clients, partners, and our employees – a mutually beneficial relationship that might begin over a simple cup of COFFEE (even virtually). Through this collaboration we have a singular goal of driving business outcomes for our clients. Advising on best practice strategies, employing leading technologies, and rolling up our sleeves to achieve a common goal – getting work DUNN. We hope you will join us in our journey.
- Build trust with our customers
- Communicate clearly and bring a proven POV
- Deliver the right expertise to solve client challenges
- Efficient, cost-effective delivery and risk sharing
- Balance short term impact with sustainable results
- Proven business consultants and project managers
- Vendor certified solution architects
- Corporate, agency, and consulting backgrounds
- Personable with great communication skills
- Highly attentive, organized and reliable
- Scalable through collaboration, proprietary methods and tools
WHEN ALL THE ELEMENTS OF YOUR MARKETING MACHINE ARE RUNNING SMOOTHLY TOGETHER, YOU HAVE GAME CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES.
Trouble is, getting that well-oiled machine up and running can be immensely difficult. Marketing Change Management including aligning marketing teams with sales is tough. Getting IT and marketing to speak the same language may be tougher.
We bridge those gaps for you through Digital Transformation, optimizing the best of all that’s available out there to your particular needs. Our proven methodology ensures that resources, processes, and technologies all support your customer engagement objectives.
Our Clients Love Us!
“Wanted to follow up and let you know today’s training was great. [Our C+D Consultant] was absolutely the best person to lead us through this training. She was very thorough, and gave us clear direction while also offering us options for the future and able to show us best practices examples. I truly appreciate you allowing her to lead this training. “
– Marketing Director at an Environmental Services Company
“Thanks for the great work Coffee + Dunn is performing on [our system]! Your team is to be commended on their terrific efforts thus far. We are fortunate to have you all as partners on this challenging project.”
– CFO/Managing Partner at a Trusted CRM Partner Firm
“Thanks to [Our C+D Consultant] for joining us live this week for what I’m glad to hear was a valuable session….Looking forward to a successful project ahead, and thrilled to be working with you again.”
– Director of Lead Management at a leading Property Management Company
“I spoke with [our client] this week at the Business Apps Summit and she was very complimentary of the work that you guys have done for them. Thanks!”
– Account Director at a Trusted CRM Partner Firm
A luxury yacht company, Northrop & Johnson had been using a standalone email marketing tool to communicate with its prospects and clients, but was not…
Situation A manufacturing company that designs and builds specialized conveyer belt equipment was interested in deploying ClickDimensions to improve their marketing efforts to their existing...